Next meeting: October 16, 2018
Recap of 2018; plans for the coming year -- and ???
Updated Thursday October 11, 2018 by Kitchener Sports Association.
PHOTO: Ken Curzon, winner of KSA's 50/50 draw ($12,230) held April 25, 2018.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
A whole new KSA season!
Social: 6:00 p.m Seating for refreshments: 6:30 p.m.
Edelweiss Sports Bar
KSA's annual general meeting
Recap of our year ending June 30, 2018 (over $207,000 in funding for local sports groups & charities); plans for the upcoming year --- and beyond! Your ideas welcome!
Opportunities for funding assistance!
This meeting will feature "finger food" rather than a full dinner (as in the past). Cost per attendee is $10. The evening's agenda includes AGM items:
- Financial Report and proposed changes regarding accounting
- KSA guidelines for donations and eligible groups or individuals – John Thompson
- Motion to approve the actions of the Directors for the term 2017/18.
- Discussion regarding the scheduled meeting (Oct 23rd) with NFP Consultant Fred Galloway regarding the current KSA structure and possible changes
- Opportunities to become involved: committees, programs ... ideas!
- Nominations & Election of Directors – (Tim Hobson)
Opportunity for your input on KSA organization, operation, programs, grants, procedures, membership, meetings --- open discussion! New ideas welcome. Volunteer help welcome!
ATTENDANCE - Please advise Adele Couchman if planning to join us and she'll reserve you a seat! Email:
All of our meetings are informal, dress is casual and you're invited!
Next KSA dinner meeting: Nov. 27: Volunteer Recognition Dinner
(Applications for volunteer recognition due Nov. 9)
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.